missed the boat

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SPINDOKTOR said:
:rolleyes:

I think you'll survive....

SPINDOKTOR

yeah, but biz is getting worse for me, i'm not looking for sympathy, but the economy is a big concern of mine for all of us, I sincerly hope the next prsident does a good job and talks Govt. sponsered pool tournments.

Hustler08

'' Dallas Kid ''
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
yeah, but biz is getting worse for me, i'm not looking for sympathy, but the economy is a big concern of mine for all of us, I sincerly hope the next prsident does a good job and talks Govt. sponsered pool tournments.

LOL ya that would be cool

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Fatboy said:

Man, put that pipe down, NOW! It's not doing you any good. :eek: I just got back from Buffalo's eating more crawfish and drinking more beer and now I read that you're hoping that the next president talks the government into sponsoring pool tournaments. Now my head is really starting to hurt. Save your hope for something that is remotely possible.
JoeyA

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JoeyA said:
Man, put that pipe down, NOW! It's not doing you any good. :eek: I just got back from Buffalo's eating more crawfish and drinking more beer and now I read that you're hoping that the next president talks the government into sponsoring pool tournaments. Now my head is really starting to hurt. Save your hope for something that is remotely possible.
JoeyA

the Russians did the weight lifters in the 70's. Its fun to dream. I just want to see my tax dollars turn into added money for the players. I'm not on the pipe tonight, i'm on LSD, my dealer didnt have any good rocks, hopefully he will tomarrow night, nothing like a good hit.;)

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
the Russians did the weight lifters in the 70's. Its fun to dream. I just want to see my tax dollars turn into added money for the players. I'm not on the pipe tonight, i'm on LSD, my dealer didnt have any good rocks, hopefully he will tomarrow night, nothing like a good hit.;)

:)
JoeyA