•◊•◊• Mike Durbin Cue & Shop Visit •◊•◊•

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is a new Mike Durbin cue, and I was fortunate enough to be able to visit his shop to pick it up. Mike is truly one of the goods guys, and a fine ambassador of our sport. Proud to add this one to the stable.

Durbin%2016_1_zpsqu0o2uwt.jpg

FullSizeRender%2015_zpshk5wnrpg.jpg

FullSizeRender%2016_zpsk9klbobm.jpg

Mike has a great shop and a fantastic home room attached with 2 Gold Crown V's and a heated billiard table. Mike is a farmer as well as a cuemaker. I believe his family farms over 2,000 acres. Below is a tribute cue to his farming life that was scrimmed by Crystal Herbert.

IMG_2494_zpss8x5uxgl.jpg

IMG_2495_zpsoomsxham.jpg

Durbin%20JD_zps6tpyydfo.jpg

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cue

I like yours but I have to admit I like the John Deere cue more. I guess its my redneck past showing up. You do take some great pictures, thanks for showing them off.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
It's always cool to go to the Durbin shop. Great people tend to hang out there. And the cues are really nice too. :smile:

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jamie,
very nice cue
I had the opportunity of meeting Mike here in Tulsa several years ago"
He came down to a tourney He was co sponsoring
A really great guy,
Loves the game,
BUILDS A GREAT CUE,
SEVERAL Oklahoma top players use Mike's cues

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Gorgeous cue

I've always found troops to a cue shop to be extremely interesting. I've always liked machines and figuring out how to make them work.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Jamie,
very nice cue
I had the opportunity of meeting Mike here in Tulsa several years ago"
He came down to a tourney He was co sponsoring
A really great guy,
Loves the game,
BUILDS A GREAT CUE,
SEVERAL Oklahoma top players use Mike's cues

yep they sure do Duane....chip and joey both stayed at the house for WD event.....hit some balls with each of their respective players, great hitting cues imop.

regards,
Keebie

(hope your doing well duane, been a while my friend!)

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Does Mike regularly use this person for scrimmed cues? Fantastic work.

I have an idea I need to find a builder for that will require some scrimshaw. Hard to find these days it seems.

Every Durbin I've seen had really really nice points. They were all VERY even. Pet peeve of mine on expensive cues. Hate seeing uneven points.