Thread: Fight thread
View Single Post
Old
  (#25)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member
(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-31-2016, 01:31 PM

I just watched the Northcutt fight.

I will say the tap was bad but Sage can improve if he really wants to do this. His groundwork overall showed that he has spent very limited time training jiu-jitsu. His work against the cage needs work also. He has some athletic ability though and his stand-up looked pretty good. He was not afraid to fight in the pocket and he took some big shots and kept coming so he has some heart. He just needs some more work imo. He was brought into the UFC too early and received too much attention but he has some potential I think if he keeps going.