View Single Post
Old
  (#2644)
Texdance
AzB Silver Member
Texdance has a reputation beyond reputeTexdance has a reputation beyond reputeTexdance has a reputation beyond reputeTexdance has a reputation beyond reputeTexdance has a reputation beyond reputeTexdance has a reputation beyond reputeTexdance has a reputation beyond reputeTexdance has a reputation beyond reputeTexdance has a reputation beyond reputeTexdance has a reputation beyond reputeTexdance has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-13-2018, 05:37 PM

Geno - I admire your pluck. I'm about to turn 68 and feel fortunate I've had only one bout of serious illness. That was two years ago, and everything is fine now. Too bad there is no pool hall within a hundred miles, but that's life, it may change sometime in the next few years, and until it does I have my no-name 8 footer in the shop out back, plenty of room, a/c, heat, strato-lounger, TV, laptop, coffee pot, two cats to keep the vermin away, and a double-cover to keep the cats off the felt. Best of luck to you, best wishes for your surgery. I am sure you will feel much better after, my dad had quad bypass about age 75 and it was like turning back the clock fifteen, maybe twenty years. I can't wait to hear of your successes after you get back in the game like I know you can.

--

Utley J. Puckett, in avatar looking serious in coat and tie,
wielding a short point cue sometime in the 50s or early 60s.
By the 70s he adopted the big white hair and hat.