View Single Post
Old
  (#2645)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-15-2018, 12:30 AM

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm so looking forward to it for sure. This has been bad for so long. I was just sitting thinking the other day and realized I don't go anywhere to just have fun. It's to much work and I get there and I'm so tired I don't enjoy anything. This has been going on for about 30 years. I quit playing pool in 1999 because I just couldn't get up early the next day and play. just too worn out. My heart right now is about as bad as it gets as far as the valves go. Usually this doesn't kill anyone until it goes too far. Mitro valve tore, Aortic valve calcified and leaking and one other valve leaking. I got one hell of a murmur they say. I got 3 weeks to go until the surgery with some days feeling like a survival mission. I am so ready...…….Thanks again...