View Single Post
Old
  (#2650)
u12armresl
One Pocket back cutter
u12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-18-2019, 08:30 PM

Gene, I miss your posts.

Your name comes up every once in awhile when talking about road warriors (and hustlers.)

Glad to hear you are at least up.

If you can't remember me, I have a video up in the main section called something like more pool videos. Take a look if ya have some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genomachino View Post
I'm kind of pushing it but I need to get back out and teach. Players everywhere need to know how these eyes work. It's actually the one, most simple way to improve your game and give you the ability to get better at a more rapid pace. it also makes the game more fun because you can see what it going on when you stroke the ball.

Many of the young and older local players that I have helped excelled at a very rapid pace. Fun to know I could help.

Played in a tournament this weekend and found out I'm not ready for that. I played well but had some pretty swelled up legs from being there all day and then trying to play the next day with very little sleep.

Not ready but it shouldn't be more than a month if I keep working out like I have.

Doing a couple of Perfect Aim lessons each week and trying to keep in stroke by playing in a few weekly local tournaments.

This heart surgery was no joke. Need to build up the body and lose some weight. About 20 more pounds.

Also want to say thanks for all the support. Thank You everyone.