View Single Post
Could be in the cards for sure...
Old
  (#2652)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Could be in the cards for sure... - 02-19-2019, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbordona View Post
Hey Gene,
When are you going to come down to Sarasota FL? We have a lot of player who would love to learn your system.
I plan on traveling and teaching again. I have a list of pool halls that have asked me to come. Once I feel confident that I can travel and stay healthy I'm gone. I'm only going to non smoking pool halls. I have 2 sons that live in Miami so I will be going there for sure. PM me more info and I will get the pool hall on the list and fit it into my travel and teaching journey. I almost have to stay in each place for about 2 weeks. 3 lessons turn into 5, then 10 and most of the time 20. Can't wait to get back on the road again. 2 months is my time table I'm shooting for. thanks for the interest and hopefully we can meet in person some day.