View Single Post
Old
  (#51)
S.Vaskovskyi
AzB Silver Member
S.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-20-2019, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
Spartan....are you sure this is a Rushin’ tournament?
....some of the matches were pretty slow
That is because they are playing not Free piramid but Combined piramid (the game where you have to shoot each shot with a CB). Don't worry the final match cannot be boring with those young guns who are very offensive and so good at it. Of course I will root for my countryman Andrei Klestov. I know him fairly good, he is a great young man and very talented player but his opponent Ioseph Abramov is a tough one to beat...one of the favorites to win any big event at the moment. You could really have some fun watching this final.

Playing cue: 62" full spliced player I''ve built for myself
Break cue: made by myself

"Live and learn...and have fun"