View Single Post
Old
  (#52)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-20-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Vaskovskyi View Post
That is because they are playing not Free piramid but Combined piramid (the game where you have to shoot each shot with a CB). Don't worry the final match cannot be boring with those young guns who are very offensive and so good at it. Of course I will root for my countryman Andrei Klestov. I know him fairly good, he is a great young man and very talented player but his opponent Ioseph Abramov is a tough one to beat...one of the favorites to win any big event at the moment. You could really have some fun watching this final.
What kind of cue do you use?
I played that game a few times...first time they gave me a 64 inch 24 ounce cue,
...next time I brought my own 57 inch 22 ounce cue....I played much better with it.

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy