View Single Post
Elkmaster and Elk Pro
Old
  (#23)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Elkmaster and Elk Pro - 09-26-2019, 10:41 AM

The tips are called Elkmaster and Elk Pro. The Elk Pro is supposed to be a more carefully selected and processed Elkmaster. One Elk Pro costs roughly the same as one box, fifty, Elkmasters. I found about nine super light tips weighing a box of Elkmasters. Discarding these, the rest played fine and held up well.

A person could buy a set of scales, two boxes of Elkmaster tips, and still be money ahead instead of buying one three tip box of Elk Pro tips which seems to be how they come, boxes of three.

Started using Elkmasters or duds back in the eighties. I have tried other things, never found a tip I liked better or that lasted enough differently to notice. Tips last me for ages.

Hu