View Single Post
Request for pics of cues with less seen point configurations(e.g. 2,3,5 points).
Old
  (#1)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Request for pics of cues with less seen point configurations(e.g. 2,3,5 points). - 10-20-2019, 11:19 PM

Hi Az family, I have used the search function and browsed a bunch of the old threads, but I'd really like to see some examples of cues with 2 points, 3 points, 5points, 7points etc...

Viking seems to be the most common 3 pointers I run across but would love to see other examples if people wouldn't mind showing their collections. Maybe they are super common and I just haven't seen much.

Thanks