Thread: Gandy Repair
View Single Post
Old
  (#15)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-21-2019, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
Again, a fix for one kind of table does not mean it's the same fix for another, unless Brunswick made particleboard skirts for the Anniversary, Centennials, and GC's, you can't relate the same fix to any of those tables. I guarantee you it took some effort to break off those mounting blocks. So, bottom line is what would YOU have done to fix those skirt blocks?
GOOD MORNING COBRA!!!

Not going to entertain your offer of an argument over this one, I already stated I was very confident in the fix the OP offered.

If you read carefully I was clearly against trying to use that fix for GC Anny or Centennial because of the fact that those models have real wood aprons. Rather than "stirring" the pot, why not put your opinion into the conversation? I hope all is well out west, I am sure it is already cold as ice out there!

Trent from Toledo