View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

10-21-2019, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
In today's academic scene Hillsdale is an outlier.
When I was in 6th grade, my science teacher asked the class if the sun was closer to the earth in the summer or winter. I was the only one to raise my hand and for winter. Alone and unsure, I was the only one to be correct.

Popular doesn't always translate into truth or quality. Hillsdale is on the correct side of history. Without the leadership of Churchill, we may very well be living in a different world. He knew the allies needed the support of the United States and the American people chose to stay neutral in a war that wasn't theirs. Probably lucky for the fate of the world, Japan forced us into the war and German then declared war on us. A big mistake for both. If we didn't enter the war when we did, we would have needed to enter it later and without much support. We may not have won. Scary to think about that, but very possible. Contrary to what most people think, and the most popular opinion, I believe Hitler escaped to Argentina after WWII and was trying to build the 4th Reich. Plenty of evidence to support my theory.

After Obama had the bust removed, PDT did this:

"President Donald Trump restored the bust of Winston Churchill to the Oval Office immediately after assuming the presidency on Friday, the most notable move in an aesthetic redecoration of the space." - CNN

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason