View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

10-21-2019, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Surely there were SS in S. America but the whole idea of Hitler escaping is a ratings grabber but not steeped in reality.

Many SS escaped with the help of Catholic priests and others.

You are correct many SS escaped including Martin Bormann who planned the whole thing including the fake deaths of himself and Hitler.

I challenge you to watch the series and see if you opinion doesn’t change a little with the amount of evidence they uncovered. Although it wasn’t conclusively proven, there was a lot of nazi activity there. When you add up everything, it is hard to say he didn’t. This isn’t a Hollywood movie. This is hard evidence. Infrastructures, artifacts, witnesses, torture camps and victims.

I think they know of 803 (?) torture camps in South America. Colonia Dignidad was one of them. This scum was one of them, Paul Schäfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Last edited by jason; 10-21-2019 at 04:04 PM.