View Single Post
Old
  (#11)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-21-2019, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
You are correct many SS escaped including Martin Bormann who planned the whole thing including the fake deaths of himself and Hitler.

I challenge you to watch the series and see if you opinion doesnít change a little with the amount of evidence they uncovered. Although it wasnít conclusively proven, there was a lot of nazi activity there. When you add up everything, it is hard to say he didnít. This isnít a Hollywood movie. This is hard evidence. Infrastructures, artifacts, witnesses, torcher camps and victims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just don't buy it. History Channel does the Ancient Aliens series too but that don't mean its fact.

Hitler was trashed by the end of the war. He had major heart disease and Parkinson tremors. The stress of losing the war was falling on him like an anvil. Germany was totally destroyed.

Hitler was a gambler that won bets in the beginning but by the end his armies had been in retrograde for years and his country was being eviscerated.

He thought there might be some miracle turn around like the kind that Frederick the Great enjoyed but it was not to be.

The Germans never had the man power to hold Western Europe and defeat the Soviet Union. Russia was an endless land mass that had reserves of men and petroleum that the Germans didn't.

The Germans did not have a strategic Air Force and that meant that the Russian manufacturing was moved to the east of the Urals and couldn't be touched by the Germans.

By December of 1941 the Germans were in big trouble in Russia.