Show your Hoppe's

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
If you have a Hoppe style cue pls. post them. Simple, elegant and timeless. Let's see the different take cuemakers have on one of the more popular cue styles. Thanks for posting.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hoppes

Great post! Love Hoppe cues.
Here is my Carolina Custom cue. Slightly different Hoppe ring. Ivory Hoppe with nickel silver rings on either side.

ccue.jpg

JBCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cyrex said:
Great post! Love Hoppe cues.
Here is my Carolina Custom cue. Slightly different Hoppe ring. Ivory Hoppe with nickel silver rings on either side.

ccue.jpg

Rex,
now thats one good looking cue.. I'll try to have pics of your cue up soon..

davidwoj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen worse pics:eek: :D

Maybe it's your fantastic cues which compensate for your photography skills! Seriously love the Searing and Cameron

1pRoscoe said:
I really suck at taking pictures, but.....

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff Olney

A couple of Jeff Olneys in the works.....The top cue may be shipped out on Monday, and the bottom cue just got the first layer of paint...

hoppefatring.jpg

hoppeprongandjt.jpg

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
That is a great looking cue!! I have got to find an ebony titlist....been looking for quite some time and your pictures aren't helping me to forget about it!!!

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Texas Ebony Full Splice Titlist ...

johnf_34 said:
That is a great looking cue!! I have got to find an ebony titlist....been looking for quite some time and your pictures aren't helping me to forget about it!!!
I have one of this Texas ebony titlist in the work , is that what you are looking for:) ?
p2-1.jpg