View Single Post
Too Many Cues!! For Sale Cheap!
Old
  (#1)
2cool2
AzB Gold Member
2cool2 has a reputation beyond repute2cool2 has a reputation beyond repute2cool2 has a reputation beyond repute2cool2 has a reputation beyond repute2cool2 has a reputation beyond repute2cool2 has a reputation beyond repute2cool2 has a reputation beyond repute2cool2 has a reputation beyond repute2cool2 has a reputation beyond repute2cool2 has a reputation beyond repute2cool2 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

Too Many Cues!! For Sale Cheap! - 09-23-2009, 04:47 PM

OK guys. I am literally out of places to put cues. I have 160 cues and a bunch of cases that have to go. The cues range from $40 sneakies up to $450 customs. The cases are mostly cheaper 1x1 and 1x2 cases, box cases and soft cases, Giuseppe and Porper and knockoffs that came with cues purchased. I donít really know how to start selling these. I have some pics of some but not good ones. I will post examples and see where it goes from there. If you see anything you like, let me know and we'll deal.
Attached Images

2cool2

Cue Collection: Tonkin, G. Szamboti, Haley, Black, Barnhart, Buss, Omega/dpk, Prewitt, Dayton, Mottey, Rauenzahn, DeCola, Jensen, Dieckman, Samsara, Kikel, Dishaw, Josey, Madden, Murrell, Nitti, Scruggs, Bella Sera, Frey, LPCustom, Omen, BCM, AE, Blackcreek, Vollmer, Arthur, etc....
Cases: Centennials, Its George, Whittens, Thomas, Meltons, Fellinis, Turcasso
On Order: Haley, Hulsey, Mobley, Showman, Searing, Zinzola, Tucker, Arthur.