Thread: 25 racks
View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
dmgwalsh
Straight Pool Fanatic
dmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

07-15-2014, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
Greeting fellow 14.1 residents, editing work is finished on my run of 351, anyone who may want me to send them a copy may contact me here on this thread or through a pm. Just so's everyone is aware we were unable to get the last shot in that I missed (the ball that skidded). May have been due to the dvr camera which was not ideal for reproducing the footage but we were able to get 99.9% of the run in it's entirety. The cost is $35.00 here in USA and $40.00 over sea's. No fancy music or extra's on this dvd, just solid straight pool - with commentary of what I was thinking about during each of the twenty five racks (my personal best.) I will be using pay pal for most of the monetary transactions, thanks for supporting the game that I love to practice (thats my pitch.)
Here is the email for Danny's paypal account. Send the money there, give him your address and the dvds will find their way to you.

trecushionbilliards@hotmail.com

Last edited by dmgwalsh; 07-16-2014 at 01:26 PM.