View Single Post
Diamonds new Feather strips are AWESOME!
Old
  (#4)
Lawnboy77
AzB Silver Member
Lawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Diamonds new Feather strips are AWESOME! - 09-21-2019, 01:35 PM

I was disassembling my original Anniversary rails and I suppose I broke one. These are actually walnut feather strips. Do you guys know if that was standard? Anyway, I am glad Diamond has come up with better options. I was going to send these rails out for recal/overhaul and just thought Id pull the old rubber off and strip the figure 8s off. I thought it was interesting to see K-66 MBS cushions installed instead of what was listed in the contract as K-55 Black Diamond. No biggie though, they did a good job in the refinish department so I wont make a complaint.

Last edited by Lawnboy77; 09-21-2019 at 01:38 PM.