View Single Post
Old
  (#8)
d8nk
Noah B

d8nk has a reputation beyond reputed8nk has a reputation beyond reputed8nk has a reputation beyond reputed8nk has a reputation beyond reputed8nk has a reputation beyond reputed8nk has a reputation beyond reputed8nk has a reputation beyond reputed8nk has a reputation beyond reputed8nk has a reputation beyond reputed8nk has a reputation beyond reputed8nk has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-11-2019, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentfromtoledo View Post
Drive down and go get it!

Trent from Toledo
That is an option, it's just the time thing that is tricky. Ohh that and the wife saying " yeah go ahead and go to TX, no problem!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexus31 View Post
Congrats! Very nice table. I thought you wanted a 9'?
I did want a 9, but I am not opposed to a pro 8. Most the local tourneys are 7' diamond events. This way I kind of meet in the middle. I know I would be happy practicing on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolmedic View Post
The side apron and rails measure around 8 1/2 feet long. IMO What could be your cheapest, fastest and least stressful option if you're going to move it is to get a one-way flight to texas and rent a suburban / excursion from Enterprise and drive it back. Flight is $250 and the SUV rental varies but could be around $300-$400 for the two days you would be forced to rent it as you wouldn't be able to get back before normal drop off hours after you land in TX.

Unless you got a friend who has a truck you can borrow and throw some miles on it
This is a great idea. I do have a truck but I'll spend $250 in gas each way. I will look into this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtompilot View Post
The black GC4 are the bomb. So much nicer looking than the 5 or 6. Im sad I had to sell my 9er.
I think it looks really sharp. I was amazed I won it at 1800. I hope I can figure this out!