10-Ball Live Stream Sat 10-10 starting at 12 Nppn AZ time

PrimeTime

BCA Certified Instructor
Silver Member
So what happened to today's stream......

:frown:What happened is that after I was all set up to stream today, I tried to connect my second computer to the wireless network so I could see the stream in real time and tweak anything on it that might be needed. The Wi-Fi network for that computer wouldn't connect (my primary computer is hard-wired into the router) due to some security issue. When I approached the owner of Pockets about the issue and asked if we could check the settings on his laptop, he loss it and told me to tear everything down. IMO a totally inappropriate response to something that I had nothing to do with. That's it guys and I'm sorry for any inconvenience any of you were caused.:sorry:

Last edited:

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:frown:What happened is that after I was all set up to stream today, I tried to connect my second computer to the wireless network so I could see the stream in real time and tweak anything on it that might be needed. The Wi-Fi network for that computer wouldn't connect (my primary computer is hard-wired into the router) due to some security issue. When I approached the owner of Pockets about the issue and asked if we could check the settings on his laptop, he loss it and told me to tear everything down. IMO a totally inappropriate response to something that I had nothing to do with. That's it guys and I'm sorry for any inconvenience any of you were caused.:sorry:

Hey, no problem, appreciate your effort. I t didn't cost me anything and that is what i appreciate, all the guys who stream.