Has Anyone Tried The Zero-X Kicking/Banking/Secrets System?

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THe DVD's are VERY GOOD, you will NOT be dissapponted. If you wanna learn how to kick, and kick very well, don't hesitate...trust me on this one :)

RJ and the other posters are right on 100%

Not only is the Kicking video great for Kicking its also great for position, safety and banking play.

The best $9 you will ever spend for instruction.

You may have to watch it many times. But once its locked in your game will sky rocket.

Have Fun (Oooops just noticed.......double post)

John

WillyCornbread

Break and One
Silver Member
Here are my notes

I think they are great, the one struggle I ran into was trying to keep all of the numbering adjustments and such straight in my head.

I thought it would have been helpful for Tor to include a 'cheat sheet' of sorts that gave an overview of the different adjustments based on ball position.

To help myself learn, I created this cheat sheet that covers the adjustments for single rails, and also 2 rail and 3 rail kicks. They won't be especially valuable if you haven't seen the vids.

I use when practicing and just as a reference when I get confused - perhaps someone else will find it useful - the pdf was too big to attach, click here to view as images (2 pages)

b

nfuids

eh?
Silver Member
It doesn't matter which one you believe because all you really want to know is does the kicking system really work. I have used them and they are very good. I have learned a lot from watching this kicking video and it has really helped my game. For the price you can't go wrong.

100% agree with this

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think they are great, the one struggle I ran into was trying to keep all of the numbering adjustments and such straight in my head.

I thought it would have been helpful for Tor to include a 'cheat sheet' of sorts that gave an overview of the different adjustments based on ball position.

To help myself learn, I created this cheat sheet that covers the adjustments for single rails, and also 2 rail and 3 rail kicks. They won't be especially valuable if you haven't seen the vids.

I use when practicing and just as a reference when I get confused - perhaps someone else will find it useful - the pdf was too big to attach, click here to view as images (2 pages)

b
this is GREAT reference
:thumbup::thumbup:

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

b

Good job. Thanks.

John

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
All the stuff Jimmy Reid ever released is great and useful to have in your toolbox.
knowledge is pure power. lowry presented it well- no question. but nothing new. just enough time (decades) inbetween the release.

back to topic. if oyu work on it, and understand it, it s worth. as usual. and noone can tell you, if it s worth FOR YOU, hm? Noone can tell you that your game will raise several skill levels just by watchin some hours of pool dvd s

newjar1997

I have it, and I think it works great. Some of it is information that I have previously had, but he explains it really well. My kicking game has improved tons. Totally worth it.

skipbales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried to do a search with no results. Has anyone tried out the Zero-X system dvd's yet? Thoughts? Reviews?

http://www.zerox-billiards.com/

Thanks, John

The videos are great and system works well. It is the same system many others teach but he uses whole numbers instead of fractions. Instead of one diamond, 2 diamonds, etc he uses 10 20 30 40. So half of 3 diamonds is 15 instead of 1.5.

I like all of his systems but found some of the most useful methods in his bonus cd about simple non numeric systems. His two rail into a corner system is really simple and totally accurate. All of his systems are available other places but he brings the best of them all together in one place and simplifies the math.

Best overall kicking and banking videos I have seen and I have seen every one I could find.

CGM

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
Silver Member
The Zero X videos are excellent and worth every penny in my estimation.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tor gets my vote as the best instructor today.

I agree. I don't think I've seen anything from him that wasn't great. A friend of mine did that 14 day Great Pool Experiment with Tor. He had nothing but positive stuff to say about Tor and his lessons.

suyh

I've just started to learn about this game and I bought the DVD's last year. Although I still need a lot of table time to make improvement, I can tell that my understanding of the game has gotten better. The kicking system had helped me quite a bit.
The best part is the teaching method. I now know what I need to spend time on first. If I can save up some money, I would pay for this guy to teach me for a few days.

skipbales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've just started to learn about this game and I bought the DVD's last year. Although I still need a lot of table time to make improvement, I can tell that my understanding of the game has gotten better. The kicking system had helped me quite a bit.
The best part is the teaching method. I now know what I need to spend time on first. If I can save up some money, I would pay for this guy to teach me for a few days.

Not sure you will have any luck there. Tor doesn't do much one on one. I have tried to arrange that for over a year. He is more in to videos and his 14 Day Experiment projects. I offered to fly in but he put me off until a possibility of sometime the following Fall.