Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FS: Joss for Nick Varner (RARE)

Joss for Nick Varner (Rare) Edited for price adjustment - See below

- 58" total length
- 2 shafts with matching "stitched" collars

-- -- -- --

I bought this cue from a member here about 6-7 years ago. I've played with it some, but my daily player is a Richard Black that I'm in love with. This cue never sees the outside of a closet, much less a pool hall.

I don't know a whole lot about the specifics of the cue. I did speak with Dan Janes over the phone a few months ago and he gave me the standard run down of the cues that he made for Nick during the late 80s/early 90s. This particular cue is part of a series and is highly sought after and collectible. Joss' Nick Varner Series Page This cue is model Joss NV-03.

$1000 or BEST OFFER. TIME TO GET THIS IN THE HANDS OF A NEW OWNER.

I know these don't come up for sale very often, so I expect it to go pretty quickly. I'll throw in free overnight shipping on your order. Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. PM me with offers. If you have any specific questions, just post them in this thread and I'll post the answers here. Sorry these are not the best images. If you want a specific angle or a closeup of a specific area, please let me know and I'll accommodate.

-- -- -- --

EDIT: JUST FOUND A POST BY JAGER MONSTER (WHO I BOUGHT THE CUE FROM) ---> http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=196658

-- -- -- --

Attachments

• Varner1.jpg
    Varner1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,266
  • Varner2.jpg
    Varner2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,214
  • Varner3.jpg
    Varner3.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,233
  • Varner4.jpg
    Varner4.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,223
  • Varner5.jpg
    Varner5.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 1,218
Last edited:

TheTwig

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take some pictures of the shafts when I get home tonight and post them here. It's already on my to do list.

ChrisSjoblom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I sent you a couple PMs after our first exchange, but you haven't responded. Please contact me at the email address I gave you or at the phone number I provided. I'm still interested in the cue.