Mr 600

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
This question was asked earlier- not of you- and I don't believe it got a response.

If a record needs to be broken under the same conditions it was sett, is it really a record? It would not be possible to exactly replicate all the conditions.

Where does one stop: time, temperature, equipment, lighting, table size (which by known facts, 626 was on what appears to be harder table), clothing...etc.

Then, expand your premise to something like Motorsports...duplication of conditions can't possibly be a requirement.

This is one of the very few correct posts on this thread. Records happen under different conditions, places, humidity, altitude, cloth weave, etc. Whether it's a mile run, a marathon, the high jump, or the high run, records just happen.

The one constant, is that some of you don't like it when a record is broken. But, broken, it is. There is enough evidence. And if you still don't like it, Cranfield's is still higher. Get over it, for now.

All the best,
WW

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
So they've done away with stoopid things like momentum and energy? That certainly opens up a whole range of possibilities.

I hadn't memorized the exact wording but I believe the core belief is: "Science is dumberer, and stuff and Magik rules! It's all a conspiracy by THEM. It's THEM man! THEM!!!!!! !!! 1 !!!!! one !!!!1"

(There may have been an extra exclamation mark in there, not sure.)

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
What kind of shit storm are you trying to start PT :)

But yes, it's better. Because we have two kinds, Deep dish and regular thin crust. NYC has paper thin pies, which is fine and dandy if you're on a diet ;)

We have Sicilian style too, which is a thicker crust.

Thing is with Chicago deep dish...if I wanted to eat a casserole or quiche, I would have ordered that instead.

What godless souls eat pizza with a knife and fork??

Eric

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thing is with Chicago deep dish...if I wanted to eat a casserole or quiche, I would have ordered that instead.

Eric

Been to Chicago plenty of times and eaten various versions of their pizza -- it's OK.

Go to NYC a couple of times of year and *always* try and include a visit to Lombardi's down in Nolita. Gives any Windy City pizza the seven and the breaks.

Lou Figueroa

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

Eric

Oh, that's good to hear, glad you have a few choices ;)

But where you gonna order a pizza casserole? that's the fun of it.

And one thing folks don't know if that 95% of all pizza's sold and eaten in the entire Chicago Metro area are thin (what we call thin) crust pizza's. The deep dish is something you enjoy a few times a year, certainly not a weekly thing. I usually eat it once a year. I prefer thin crust cause I can eat more slices ;)

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
mhhm

Very funny Danny. Two days ago you sent me an apology and today I see this. This only furthers my feelings about you and your sanity. I hope you get the help you obviously need.

To respond to the above post, which I probably should just ignore coming from you. Me and me alone offered $10,000 for a complete unedited video of anyone running over 526 balls at Straight Pool. All I asked for in return was the complete rights to the video.
You could have jumped on that one yourself if you truly believed you were capable of such a run. Fatboy was not involved in my offer in any way! At no time did I ever say anything about flying to the room or inspecting the table. For whatever reason you felt the need to add that on your own.

As far as the rest of your post, it sounds like the mutterings of a fool, pretty much all incoherent nonsense. The only thing I smell is coming from you. And it stinks to high heaven!

I real eyes' u were just trying to soften the blow of this fake news by posting that video of John and i - sorry no dice hollywood jay helfert. I may not be a 'wiseguy' but am very coherent and a long way from being a fool, I did not think u would answer that question bout whether r knot' u would keep ur original offer $10,000 pay day - without first seeing un edited video proof of their claim - and I was right as rain in a drought of truthful news. It's a shame that there are so many rodents in our news organization today, anyone who is instrumental in promoting fake news - without evidence (slandering Mosconi's good name) is truly worthless :-/ in my view. In case yer wonderin - I ain't afraid - so yes I will rain on their little fake news party.

Last edited: