Rex Goulet

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
About a year ago, Rex and I talked about doing two cases together, one for Rex and one for me. I was to furnish the leather pieces and assemble the cases with Rex doing the design and carving. I want to personally thank Rex for the outstanding job he did on the design and to let everyone know I am proud to own this piece of art. Rex is not only a true artist but also a gentleman. I'm proud to call him my friend.
JG.jpg

JG1.jpg

JG2.jpg

JG6.jpg

JG8.jpg

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm so impressed!!!!!!

Jack your cases are always great and self explanatory but....

Rex?! Your talent is amazing I'm impressed!! This art work is at the top Of the game wow congrats to you and Jack for making these cases together

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember Rex telling me about the idea for a collaboration case and how excited he was when you said you were on board. I hope this bad boy makes it out to a show with you- I'd love to see it in person sometime.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
By far one of the best, if not THE best of this type of case. Came out spectacular, super artwork.

Now you better self destruct the pics before one comes out of China next week.

JV

Bob Owen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great work !!!!

My copy just arrived from China today !!! Just kidding. ;)

Congratulations to both of you, outstanding work!

Bob

L.C.Hui

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This has got to be the case of the year!
Im sure voting for thise case if theres a poll this year.

c and c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
God this is what a case should look like :thumbup:

Jack you and Rex are incredibly talented!!!

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jack you have my address so just ship it or i will pick it up in novemeber when I see you and Toots.I would really like to have this case but if you keep it for your collection i would understand as its a great piece o art..Another great case made by 2 great american artists in America.

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Rex

This is simply beautiful. Rex, you did a fantastic job on this as you do on all of your cases, panels, artwork, etc. Your talent is boundless, my friend-

-dj