National Chanpionshis

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom,

I would not comment on the record. But off the record you would get an earfull.

Congratulations to Pedro Piedrabuena and all the great players that participated in our U.S. Nationals. I am happy for Young Gull Lee. Great tournament for him.

suckerbet

Registered
The common reaction I get to hear is something like, " why do I need to go to professorqball.com to get the results of the usba's largest tournament of the year? I dont recall paying him a membership fee...

What is it or who? am I supporting?

The live feed was so bad it was really not watchable (agreed). What do I get for my dues? I dont need a patch or discounts for travel that anyone can get just by asking when booking and such, or a free video. What does the usba do for me as an average player/participant ?

I have a hard time giving a reasonable answer, they have good points. Not much bang for the buck.

The common reaction I get to hear is something like, " why do I need to go to professorqball.com to get the results of the usba's largest tournament of the year? I dont recall paying him a membership fee...

The live feed was so bad it was really not watchable (agreed). What do I get for my dues? I dont need a patch or discounts for travel that anyone can get just by asking when booking and such, or a free video. What does the usba do for me as an average player/participant ?

I have a hard time giving a reasonable answer, they have good points. Not much bang for the buck.

I second what He said!

Number13cfan

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Just be Lucky USBA have people like Paul Frankel and his Magazine "ProfessorQBall", otherwise you might not get any information .... Yes I know other site ...Facebook, USBA, CaromCorner, just to mention a few are there... But Paul site is the freshness for info., on 3C.

Just be Lucky USBA have people like Paul Frankel and his Magazine "ProfessorQBall", otherwise you might not get any information .... Yes I know other site ...Facebook, USBA, CaromCorner, just to mention a few are there... But Paul site is the freshness for info., on 3C.

What He said, also!

Number13cfan

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Paul is the man. He works harder than anyone promoting and putting out the information. FYi Paul's paper is the rag for the USBA. The USBA decided he could do a better job, and I feel he does.

Here's my problem, few want to support his efforts. I put out a plea for supporting his SBE event and the response was really a disappointment.

Unfortunately everything boils down to money. As far as the USBA doing more for its members, it's a work in progress. I feel your pain. I'm in pain. I'm also with Paul. Please help me help him.

This SBE event in my opinion is going to be the best program to promote the game since Paul, Yura and a few others originally devised the plan and chose this venue as the vehicle.

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• Challengde-Match-Champions-200.jpg
    Challengde-Match-Champions-200.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 141

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
USBA need to give Paul Frankel the title USBA PR/Media Director

3kushn said..Here's my problem, few want to support his efforts. I put out a plea for supporting his SBE event and the response was really a disappointment.

Unfortunately everything boils down to money. As far as the USBA doing more for its members, it's a work in progress. I feel your pain. I'm in pain. I'm also with Paul. Please help me help him.

3Kushn.. you know my opinion on the above quote