Bob runde

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
4 point with cocobola recut points into recut paduk points. handle is paduk with cocobola buttsleve w /bem forearm. Shaft is 13mm @ 4.2 9z w/ivory ferrule.Weight @ 19.1 oz. Cue has been test hit. original triangle tip from Bob.Beautiful cue in person as pics dont really show the beauty of the woods.btw this is not a sneaky pete but rather a cue totally made by Bob.RUNDE 2012 on hoppe ring. possible trades welcome $ 900.00 shipped in US. Tim 919 247 3391

Last edited:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
Nice cue here Tim. Good luck with your sale. Tim is a great seller gang. You won't regret doing business with him.

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
bobs cues are on a par with anyone one out there. ive had at least 25 over the years and the craftsmanship on every one was superb. Also every shaft ive had of his were dead perfect and never wimpy light weight. His choice of woods is what i really appreciate. If youve never played with a Runde cue you will be pleasantly surprised.

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
wow. the cue market is pretty slow these days. a cue by one of the top makers just sits there. reckon ill put it back in the case.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Somebody is going to get one hell of a playing cue. I've heard of guys putting their Szams away to play with Rundes. You have no idea what your missing if you don't try one.

Awizzzy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I actually own this cue or a brother to this cue. Looks exactly the same!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::D:D:D