View Single Post
Old
  (#63)
skipbales
AzB Silver Member

skipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-24-2019, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC21 View Post
In order to develop consistency and play your best game, runout practice should be geared toward matching actual playing situations. In other words, if you want to develop the habit of looking for or recognizing options or opportunities, you should incorporate that mentality in your practice. If you practice in a strict tunnel vision style, then you are likely not going to be very good at recognizing when a better option or better opportunity presents itself.
Me thinks I agree. Sometimes you can do both But is quite common to have to decide. I don't ever like committing to a single option when I can roll a little farther and have 3 balls to pick from even if it means giving up perfect on ball number one. I don't see myself ever being able to hit my target window 8 times in a row more than 50%. So having that other choice seems to me to be what I should strive for in play as well as in practice.

I think you hit it on the head. If I don't look for it in practice I won't see it in play.
Thanks