Having problems leaving I trader

1outofthe$$$$

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It keeps comming up.

There were the following errors:
There was an error in your deal details!

anybody?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
It keeps comming up.

anybody?

here you go, from one old my old posts: :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How To Issue iTrader Feedback - 04-13-2012, 11:50 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The question comes up from time to time on how to issue fellow AZ'ers an iTrader feedback comment following a transaction.

Here's how it's done:

On all of our posts, just below the AZ member's name/avatar you will find their iTrader rating. As an example it may say "iTrader 25/100%".

Simply click on the number just to the left of the percentage they achieved (it would be the "25" in the example provided above).

Clicking that number will take you to their iTrader comments page where you will see on the upper left side of the page, an option to click "submit iTrader for 'that person's name'. Click that link and the rest is pretty straightforward.

You'll have to designate whether you were the buyer, seller, or if it was a trade, and also, whether the experience was positive, neutral, or negative.

You will have the option to post the thread url for the item that the transaction is based upon.

You will have a box in which to provide a comment describing your transaction - this comment will be visible to the public.

You will also be required to post a message to the person you did your deal with. This comment will only be visible to the other party and AZ administrators.

Once you are done filling out the fields, click "Submit Reply" and iTrader feedback is posted.

That's it!

Happy buying, selling, and trading!

best,
brian kc

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
It keeps comming up.

anybody?

ooops; sorry, I posted before seeing your specific problem.

are you inputing a thread link for reference on the itrader you are trying to leave?

I ususally leave that blank.

best,
brian kc

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got also an Problem with itrader. I have around 20 but only 15 are shown?? What have i to do?

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
I got also an Problem with itrader. I have around 20 but only 15 are shown?? What have i to do?

If u have done a deal with a person more then once it only counts that person one time that may be why