Buffalo's Pro One Pocket Update Thread

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don't think he deserves to get roasted for that? Somebody paid $5,200 for him in the Calcutta! That person and everybody paying for the stream deserves to see the players take every match seriously.

I definitely feel it's a shit move. They BBQ Jhall about forfeiting at Derby when the kid put his own self in the event so I definitely feel the guy who bought him has the right, but no I don't think someone who didn't get to see him play should call the guy a worthless pos in a forum.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I definitely feel it's a shit move. They BBQ Jhall about forfeiting at Derby when the kid put his own self in the event so I definitely feel the guy who bought him has the right, but no I don't think someone who didn't get to see him play should call the guy a worthless pos in a forum.

Glad I was outbid on him in here. Thats a huge piece of cash to throw away.
My sleeping saved me money :D
Jason

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Coming up next Joey Gray vs Jason Brown 7pm central

Check out your pass options and sweat this action at www.PoolActionTV.com

Copy of photography service business company flyer template (5).jpg

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Compton is hittin em hard this weekend.

What is his game record? Like 15-3?

I dunno. I can't read.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Imagine the guy who bought Tony (the defending champ) in the Calcutta. Yikes. Money down the drain.

Thats another reason some of these guys deserve nothing from the calcutta. And they always got thier hand out when they cash. Got to be very careful in calcuttas, to many scanless people in pool, sleep in, stay up all night gamblin, flat dump it, etc. Not many are above it

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats another reason some of these guys deserve nothing from the calcutta. And they always got thier hand out when they cash. Got to be very careful in calcuttas, to many scanless people in pool, sleep in, stay up all night gamblin, flat dump it, etc. Not many are above it

It is pretty disgusting way to treat a 5k+ bid. A lotta folks work all month and don't make that PRE-TAX.

Coz someone is unable to go to bed or make himself run on short sleep?

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is pretty disgusting way to treat a 5k+ bid. A lotta folks work all month and don't make that PRE-TAX.

Coz someone is unable to go to bed or make himself run on short sleep?

Correct. Not many of these so called "pros" have any respect for the pool fans or bidders. And always wonder why they are paid what they are.
I cant name 20 respectable ones. And i've been around alot of them.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are the odds the T-Rex and Orcullo big match gets cancelled??

I know some of the money has been posted, but hard to have too much faith in T-rex at this time..

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filipinos are rising to the top in this one-hole event. :cool:

It's kind of disheartening to read a bash-the-pro thread because of one player forfeiting.:frown: