Bill Webb cues for sale.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I have been asked by a number of members to list the Billy Webb cues I have for sale. I am a dealer for Mr. Webb so the prices for these cues are firm, and please do not ask about trades if some one is interested in a specific cue please PM. me and I will include any additional information requested.

ANY OF THE BUTTERFLY CUES ARE FOR SALE FOR $1800 SHIPPED IN THE USA

ANY OF THE SIX POINT CUES ARE FOR SALE FOR $800 PLUS THE COST OF SHIPPING IN THE USA.

[.]

More cues to follow, let me know what you think and as most can see I am not great where taking photo's are concerned. All of these cues look so better in person, than they do in the photo's, so please forgive me for that.

Take Care Craig

Last edited:

DamienLuu

Forever Pool Student
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I think you should take a pic of all of them, and number them, if possible. That way will help when people want to ask about any particular cue.

Anyway, great looking cues. GLWS.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I think you should take a pic of all of them, and number them, if possible. That way will help when people want to ask about any particular cue.

Anyway, great looking cues. GLWS.

That is a very good idea, I will certainly use it in the future.

Thanks for your post and your thoughts.

Craig

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Welcome back Craig! Haven't seen you on in a while and I hope all is well with you sir.

Nice cues, Good luck with the sale!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
These cues are still avilable if anyone has any interest please contact me by PM.

Thanks Craig