Getting a 9' Diamond onto a cart

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am moving soon, and recently bought one of the carts designed to move a table. Has anyone flipped their 9' Pro-Am onto a cart before? Last time I did it we had a goofy looking little cart and like 8 dudes. If anyone could provide a small list of helpful instructions I'd appreciate it.

cscott67

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Easy......

(Glad to hear you are keeping the table) . There is a video on how to load the table onto the cart. Pull the cart right up next to the side, put some carpet down/padding where the legs may hit the bottom of the cart as you flip it up onto its side onto the cart. They did it with three people. (maybe an extra one so cart doesnt roll/move. (take leg extensions off and store in bottom of the table.
Good luck with the move, and keep hittin em, Doc

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
(Glad to hear you are keeping the table) . There is a video on how to load the table onto the cart. Pull the cart right up next to the side, put some carpet down/padding where the legs may hit the bottom of the cart as you flip it up onto its side onto the cart. They did it with three people. (maybe an extra one so cart doesnt roll/move. (take leg extensions off and store in bottom of the table.
Good luck with the move, and keep hittin em, Doc

Thanks! Do you know where I can find that video? I saw one on youtube about getting a table off the cart, but I didn't see one being loaded. And the one I saw was a barbox. I have four people total for the lifting and my wife can keep the cart from moving.

Qaddiction

User name says it all...
Silver Member
Three people lifting and one holding the cart is fine. You shouldn't have any problems.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Have done it twice. Those tables are super sturdy so I would have no worry. First time we had too many people (more than 10). Second time it was the four of us. One guy holding the cart and three guys lifting from side and tilting it on. Zero issues. Then the legs came off and we rolled it down the street. Reverse on the way down.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Have done it twice. Those tables are super sturdy so I would have no worry. First time we had too many people (more than 10). Second time it was the four of us. One guy holding the cart and three guys lifting from side and tilting it on. Zero issues. Then the legs came off and we rolled it down the street. Reverse on the way down.

That's great news. I'd hate to damage this sucker.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
UPDATE: Myself and 3 neighbors got in on the cart. Took about 30 seconds. Easier than I was anticipating.

PUTT4DACA$$H

Silver Member
Make sure you pin the legs

When you unload the table off of the cart make sure you move all the leg levelers all the way back to the lowest starting position before flipping off cart...also the two lower legs of the table when it's on the cart need to have a nail or pin put through the bypass hole into the levelling block....it you forget to do this the bottom two legs split in half because the block slides Down while your trying to set it down.....

Good luck,
Gordon Graham
Seattle

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rep to you sir! That is a very valuable bit of advice, that I didn't know about, even though I've disassembled and reassembled several Diamond tables. Thank you! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

When you unload the table off of the cart make sure you move all the leg levelers all the way back to the lowest starting position before flipping off cart...also the two lower legs of the table when it's on the cart need to have a nail or pin put through the bypass hole into the levelling block....it you forget to do this the bottom two legs split in half because the block slides Down while your trying to set it down.....

Good luck,
Gordon Graham
Seattle

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Good luck,
Gordon Graham
Seattle

Valuable tip! Thanks a lot.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wondering, does Diamond not have official instructions on how to do this? It seems a pretty dangerous thing to me, both to people and the table, if not given instructions on its proper use.

PUTT4DACA$$H

Silver Member
Rkc instructional videos

We've already been working on instructional dvds for setting up diamonds RKC style.... Realkingcobra videos will show you everything you wanted to know about delivering setting up and levelling etc etc..

Gordon Graham
425-275-8255