Ipt Money Pool Lists In An Orderly Fashion

time_is_now

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
recoveryjones said:
The Kid and I are running neck and neck as after today he'll most likely be up a bit of cash.

It's my Morris against his Deuel in one battle, as other than that, we have the same players.

Hob Weert will be right their if Orcollo gets knocked out and can catch Kid if Ortmann does well.I'm thinking.Other than Orcollo which is a must to go, the kid will need Deuel to out do my Morris.

This is what I see right now, however, it's unnofficial until I do the stats for round 5.Should have stayed in Nostroke.:p

Hope to have ya next time.
Take care,
RJ
how many have all 6 that are left?? orculla, orteman, reyes, morris,mika, and duel???

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
time_is_now said:
how many have all 6 that are left?? orculla, orteman, reyes, morris,mika, and duel???

I think you are the only one with all six left,but behind in cash.Can't wait to do the update.
Kid and I have 5 each and are ahead in cash. I can't wait until the final (Exact Money)stats come out.
I don't have Deuel and the Kid doean't have morris.

By you having all six you will gain at least $50K(the sixth place money)more on the two of us.You and I are going to be dead close,however, I'm thinking that the KId might be a little more than $50K ahead of you.You may still have a chance, but I won't know for sure until the final stats come out.

WOW!!! This is one close pool.
RJ

....Let's Go Rodney!!!!!

Last edited:

time_is_now

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
recoveryjones said:
I think you are the only one with all six left,but behind in cash.Can't wait to do the update.
Kid and I have 5 each and are ahead in cash. I didn't realize you had six and you may still be in it.
I can't wait until the final stat come out.
do i have all 6?

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's your orginal list as you posted it in this thread:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=39904

If you look closely you will see the names Reyes,Orcollo,Deuel,Immomen,Morris and Ortmann, all of whom are in the final six.:)

Below is your list as you posted in in the intial thread above.

my list
1 Efren, Reyes 10/1
2 Marlon, Manalo 10/1
3 Alex, Pagulayan 12/1
4 Dennis, Orcollo 16/1
5 Francisco, Bustamante 16/1
6 Chia-Ching, Wu 20/1
7 Thorsten, Hohmann 20/1
8 Johnny, Archer 22/1
9 Ronato, Alcano 22/1
10 Corey, Deuel 25/1
11 Mika, Immonen 25/1
12 Earl, Strickland 28/1
13 Oliver, Ortmann 33/1
14 Ralf, Souquet 33/1
15 Rodney, Morris 33/1
16 Hsia, Hui-Kai 40/1
17 Niels, Feijen 50/1
18Gabriel, Owen 66/1
19 Jeremy, Jones 66/1
20 Troy, Frank 66/1
21 Dee, Adkins 100/1
22 Evgeny, Stalev 100/1
23 Shane, Van Boening 150/1
24 Danny, Harriman 250/1
25 Lee, Heuwagen 250/1

RJ

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The AZ Billiards IPT money pool has been updated to reflect the current standings after round five.The numbers have been checked over twice, however, feel free to check them for errors using the link below to obtain player information and money they've earned.
http://www.internationalpooltour.com/ipt_content/events/06_wo_8ball_open/statistics.asp

If anyone spots any clerical errors, please feel free to let me know.

The pool has come down to a two horse race between "The Kid" and "Recoveryjones."The Kid has a $46,242 lead over RJ and both contestants have five players left.Four of those players are the same for both TK and RJ.The kid also has Deuel while RJ has Morris.Morris must outcash Deuel by more than $46,242 in order for RJ to win.

Timeisnow goes into the final with all six remaining players,however,but is too far behind in cash.He still has a chance to catch either RJ or The Kid, however, he cannot catch them both.No other contestant has achance to catch RJ or "the Kid."

Refer to the first post in this thread for all the updated teams.Thanks to all who entered and good luck to "The Kid."

RJ

Last edited:

The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks RJ, good luck to you as well.

I'm still sick from yesterday I stood to win a few thousand dollars.
I had Alcaide at 300-1, Hill and Boyes at 200-1 and Souquet at 33-1.

Jerry OC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since I didn't have Sullivan and I opted not to take Luat, can I sub Morris in at this point? :eek:

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fellow Poolsters,

The money pool has been updated to show the current standings after round six completion.Please refer to the first post in this thread to check the current standings.After the final is complete between Reyes and Morris I will complete the final standings.

RJ

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
recoveryjones said:
Fellow Poolsters,

The money pool has been updated to show the current standings after round six completion.Please refer to the first post in this thread to check the current standings.After the final is complete between Reyes and Morris I will complete the final standings.

RJ

Congrats RJ, looks like you did it again! And thanks to Mika for pulling me out of last place!!! :D

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Beetle,

And thanks to Rodney Morris.

It was an extremley close battle with "The Kid" leading me by $47K going into the final 6.I needed Morris to outcash Deuel and he did it and the rest is history.

I've been really lucky.Also good on you getting out of the cellarI hope that you and others take another shot at things, next IPT tourney.
RJ

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Hey RJ,
Let me know how you would like your dinero. I've got the paypal ready to go if you want me to send it that way. I think I will need your email or user ID to do that. It's been a long time since I've used paypal--let me know if there's anything else I may need.
Cheers, you lucky SOB!!! :D

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
Congrats R.J., and great job running this. After all of your hard work you truly deserve to win.

Just P.M. me with your Paypal info and I'll take care of it.