Anybody ordered from Monster Break Billiards?

Sedog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Want to find out if anybody has ordered anything from Monster Break Billiards. There prices are real good but I can't get any form of communication from them. I wanted to find out if my item has shipped, call 3 times no answer left messages, sent 2 emails no response. Hoping I don't have go to PayPal and open a complaint.

Thanks

burnt_wick

Registered
Did the issue with your order ever get resolved? I was going to order from them but your post made me hesitate.

burnt_wick

Registered
I believe seyberts.com has a 110% price match guarantee. I'd go with them if they have what you're looking for.

Good idea, thanks much. I just went to seyberts to check and they do not have what I am looking for.

The item I want to buy is the Elite Nexus Reserve 2x4 case. I have a coupon code that gets it to me for $88 with free shipping. Incredible deal.

MBB does have a discount program with the APA, that makes me feel more confident buying from them but I am interested in hearing what was the resolution to the problem that OP described.

burnt_wick

Registered
I got my Elite Nexus Reserve 2x4 case today from MBB. $88 with free shipping after using a discount code.

There was a problem with UPS shipping it, so it took an extra few of days to arrive, but other than that no issues.

I'm very happy with the case. Very comfortable due to the padding on the back.

That said, I did find out that a slightly less fancy version of the case is available for $65 with free shipping. I probably would have gone with that because it's essentially the same thing for $20 less. That's an incredible deal.

http://www.fcibilliards.com/wvss/product_info.php?cPath=20_123&products_id=1364