Question for JAM and Others

homer66_59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Matt 24 Buck

Matt, My name is Tim . I was reading this thread wondering if it was the same Buck that I know from Fast Eddies . After a few pages of reading it is certainly the same Buck . I use to play quite a bit at Fast Eddies in Springfield Va back in the 90's and early 2000's before I started to contract overseas.

Me and my brother Chris or AKA The Critter know Buck. He is an awesome pool player and a great person a true gentleman . He use to play at Fast Eddies with a bunch of the old timers there A black guy named Dex and a white guy his name is Richard with salt and pepper hair and a bushy mustache that guy use to date a lady named Claudia. And a guy from I think Lebanon short guy his name is Sammy .

I may even know you Matt if you go by your real name and use to shoot with a Schon back then. Buck would always be playing scotch doubles or one pocket on the center table by the center island there at Fast Eddies. Buck has given me many pointers to play better and would play with me and my brother sometimes while waiting for the money game. He is a great player and a awesome person.

The last time I saw Buck I was home from Afghanistan. Me and my brother went to Fast Eddies to play some pool and drink beer . Buck came in and stopped and talked to me and my brother for a bit and bought me and my brother a beer. Matt I was wondering if you could say hello for me . I will be home later this summer from the sand pit and I would love to see him and get caught up on all the happening's . Thanks Tim

Last edited:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Matt, My name is Tim . I was reading this thread wondering if it was the same Buck that I know from Fast Eddies . After a few pages of reading it is certainly the same Buck . I use to play quite a bit at Fast Eddies in Springfield Va back in the 90's and early 2000's before I started to contract overseas.

Me and my brother Chris or nicknamed Critter know Buck. He is an awesome pool player and a great person a true gentleman . He use to play at Fast Eddies with a bunch of the old timers there A black guy named Dex and a white guy cant remember his name with salt and pepper hair (Bobby Hawk)and a bushy mustache that guy use to date a lady named Claudia. And a guy from I think Lebanon short guy{Alliar) spelling??? .

I may even know you Matt if you go by your real name and use to shoot with a Schon back then. Buck would always be playing scotch doubles or one pocket on the center table by the center island there at Fast Eddies. Buck has given me many pointers to play better and would play with me and my brother sometimes while waiting for the money game. He is a great player and a awesome person.

The last time I saw Buck I was home from Afghanistan. Me and my brother went to Fast Eddies to play some pool and drink beer . Buck came in and stopped and talked to me and my brother for a bit and bought me and my brother a beer. Matt I was wondering if you could say hello for me . I will be home later this summer from the sand pit and I would love to see him and get caught up on all the happening's . Thanks Tim

I just added some names to the descriptions above. At least who I think it is!

KD

homer66_59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kd

Thanks for your help KD . I talked to my brother and the gentlemen that I was referring to in my previous post are a guy named Richard and Sammy .

Last edited:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I meet Sammy on Sunday and got to hit some one pocket with him. Plus, saw a good match with alleer and Kevin Bailey! Great time at Fast Eddies on Sunday!

KD

Last edited: