off - topic : my new car :)

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
i know you got to be used to it.. but is it difficult to get the hang of a standard thats right ride drive? i think it would just feel wierd using my left hand to shift..

chris

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ChrisOnline said:
i know you got to be used to it.. but is it difficult to get the hang of a standard thats right ride drive? i think it would just feel wierd using my left hand to shift..

chris

i drive a lot while i'm in the states as well as in europe/asia so i guess it's second nature now .. nothing weird about it :)

LoReNz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice whip man! my uncle had a maserati too, but its a 2002 i think. i like the quattroporte better... but ur car is shweet!!!! congrats man.

fruehlein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice car !!!

Only the steering wheel is on the wrong side ;-)

Have fun !!!!!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
That car is pimp for sure,whats the HP,1/4 mile times and top speed of this badboy? :D

veilside81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations on your new car Kam.. I live just 1 km away from the maserati factory, I drove both quattroporte and granturismo because my uncle has both and I prefer the granturismo a lot more... The only thing is that I like more the new 4.7 model that has a little more tweaks like the absence of the gear stick that is substituted by buttons:rolleyes:

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
veilside81 said:
Congratulations on your new car Kam.. I live just 1 km away from the maserati factory, I drove both quattroporte and granturismo because my uncle has both and I prefer the granturismo a lot more... The only thing is that I like more the new 4.7 model that has a little more tweaks like the absence of the gear stick that is substituted by buttons:rolleyes:

with all the traffic in hong kong, i think the 4.7 will be too jerky as it uses the clutch-less manual gear box... but am sure it would be a joy to drive on the open roads of europe ...

might get the quattroporte when i am done with my benz :)