Emotional win for Shaw

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After defeating Shane last night in the Bigfoot finals, Jayson Shaw was clearly very affected by his victory and moved to tears.

Jayson recently faced SVB at the conclusion of the Make It Happen 10 ball event, and after steamrolling through all his matches, his finesse break abandoned him in the finals.

In the Bigfoot, his break was very much on and his shotmaking was in full bloom. It was obvious he was not going to let opportunity slip by him again. All the hard work and buildup to that moment (I can't recall him ever besting Shane in such an important match) was released in a vulnerable moment last night, and that relief was evident throughout his whole being.

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After defeating Shane last night in the Bigfoot finals, Jayson Shaw was clearly very affected by his victory and moved to tears.

Jayson recently faced SVB at the conclusion of the Make It Happen 10 ball event, and after steamrolling through all his matches, his finesse break abandoned him in the finals.

In the Bigfoot, his break was very much on and his shotmaking was in full bloom. It was obvious he was not going to let opportunity slip by him again. All the hard work and buildup to that moment (I can't recall him ever besting Shane in such an important match) was released in a vulnerable moment last night, and that relief was evident throughout his whole being.

Good for Shaw.
He's still maturing and still getting better.
It will be interesting to see how far he goes.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
After such a shot making demonstration with table-length jumps, banks, firing shots in like the 5 X 10 was a bar table, I'm sure that the win was a huge emotional release for him.

Everyone knew he was a straight shooter, but doing what he did on the 5 X 10 was just incredible to watch.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Accu-stats will have it for sale later. It was pretty amazing to watch.

As good as the 10' matches were, I miss seeing the banks. I know the finals will be on, but for me, the bank tournament is more fun to watch.

gbru

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Accu-stats will have it for sale later. It was pretty amazing to watch.

As good as the 10' matches were, I miss seeing the banks. I know the finals will be on, but for me, the bank tournament is more fun to watch.

Ditto... I bought the package deal and watched 10 ball Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday...and now they've put it up has a filler till the lonely one a two bank matches start at 6 PM today.

I won't ever buy the package again. It used to be very entertaining watching the Bank Pool Matches until Mark Wilson , Jay and a few others nudged them out of the equation to make way for continuos 10 ball for 4 straight days.

I understand the problem with the 10 foot table in the TV arena but something needs to be changed to give "Bank Pool" a chance to survive.

Two full days of 10 ball would be plenty.