how many cues do you own?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i thought of doing a poll, but thats been done.

I honestly dont know, some guys might not want to put their biz in the street and I respect that.

MY honest answere is Im not sure, probably 12 monsters, 40 strong cues(player Szams some with a couple inlays others just 4 pt or 8 pt Tads, fancy SW's, Big Cantando's) and 30 more good solid players like (SW's, plane Tad's,plane Ginas) and 12 POS's.

its not really important, hell a good 6 cue collection I admer. I look at the state of mind of the man who bought them and what he was thinking or sadly not thinking(in my case a few times).

Last edited:

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Hummmmmm, 2 that I didn't make. A TS and a Adam. 3 that I have made. 6 hanging that arn't finished yet and enough wood to make about a hundred. So my answer wouldn't have fit in a poll anyway.

Larry

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have 3. 2 Players and a J/B. I guess thats the bare minumum to be called a
collection. Hey Eric, I'll gladly take those P.O.S's off your hands. Heck, even
one will do!:thumbup:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
it changes all the time for me.....but i allways have one pj sneaky on hand for the bars i hang out in....anywhere from 6 to 12 most of the time.....2 or 3 pj and 4 to 8 fancier cues.....

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Well, I used to have 4, all wrapless full splices. Since my recent unexpected job loss, I have had to part with some of my babies, sadly. So I own a collection no longer. :sorry:

Lisa

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm proud to say that i have own so many cues but not so high end but i enjoyed them as my player cue..but for now i only have 2 cues that i own so far and im proud of owning a Mottey and an R6 :) they are both special cues to me.

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
I have one that turns into a cane and one with oil and dice in a clear window that lights up. I also have a few cheapies, but I won't list them here... :wink:

Attachments

• dice.jpg
    dice.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 5,641
  • canecue.jpg
    canecue.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 5,806
Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I have 12 in total, some are at weinstocks cue shop in T town....

but i only play with 1 of them, but i don't mind hitting with my snooker cue ever so often either

a couple i let others shoot with and the rest mostly just chill comfortably in the case

i don't mind having cues, but i know the hit i like and i have it so i'm not really into switching

i like to collect many things much less cues, but i stick to my tool that I'm familiar and comfortable with at all times.

if it aint broke dont try and fix it

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have 4 Sugartrees (2) 8 pointers and (2) plain janes. I recently picked up a Jef Olney and I am negotiating another from Jeff. I must say I have 7 cues on order that will deliver within the next 3 years. Then there's the South West. It should be 7 years but I think that wait will go down.

Great question Eric!

Chris

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can only fit one in my hand when I play. So I have only one.
Since my first post I am now up to three--eat your heart out Ted.
Pechauer courtesy of Fatboy -- Lucasi I bought this one (shudder) and an old Dufferan that I break with.

Last edited:

Birk1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
7 ginacues

1 buss

1 abear (my first custom cue from 15 years ago)

1 schrager

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not a collector, but still somebody searching for that magic wand.

I would really like to have just ONE playing cue, and maybe a J/B.

I think if I had more than one player, I would switch back and forth too much and it would take a toll on my game. I just want to have that one cue that I know, and can rely on forever.

Kind of like the saying, "Beware of a man with only one gun... he's probably very good with it".

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
My cues

6 Scruggs
2 jerry -R- 's
1 Judd Fuller
1 1960's Willie H. Titlist by Brunswick