Silver Member
Groups I know of

Wheeler Dealer's Billiards Marked

Used Pool sticks For Sale

ZeroSkylineX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Open Billiards Market
This is the only group you need to join. It's the biggest cue BST group and even has a sub group that lets customers provide positive or negative feedback about their transaction with the seller. Both groups are looked after by John Barton from JB cases and so far it's been very well maintained.

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the only group you need to join. It's the biggest cue BST group and even has a sub group that lets customers provide positive or negative feedback about their transaction with the seller. Both groups are looked after by John Barton from JB cases and so far it's been very well maintained.

:smile:

Yeah...it's like a buddy system there. I would not put too

much trust in the feedback system there.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are hundreds of FB billiard related pages. You will never find all of them and if you get to the point that you think you do, you will discover twenty more.

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have you tried OBM? (Online Billiards Market) There are something like 15k members. I've bought and traded 3 or 4 cues on there and haven't had a bad experience yet although I can't say from a seller experience.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Have you tried OBM? (Online Billiards Market) There are something like 15k members. I've bought and traded 3 or 4 cues on there and haven't had a bad experience yet although I can't say from a seller experience.

cant find that one either

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
ok I got

billiard planet
open billiards market
shooters and sticks
wheeler and dealers billiard market
billiard toys
pool and billiards emporium

how about some others?
im trying to get as much exposure to these cues to sell them as quickly as I can

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
these cues

nice butts eh?

Attachments

• 12000860_10203881929563211_7036871762969070933_o.jpg
    12000860_10203881929563211_7036871762969070933_o.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 92
  • ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 95

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok I got

billiard planet
open billiards market
shooters and sticks
wheeler and dealers billiard market
billiard toys
pool and billiards emporium

how about some others?
im trying to get as much exposure to these cues to sell them as quickly as I can

Enter "Billiards" in the Facebook search field at the top of the page and it will return hundreds of pages. Then do another search using "pool", then another using "Sticks", and so on.

Tomorrow you can do the same and find all of the new Facebook billiards related pages that are created tonight.

And be very aware that scammers and thieves banned from AZ and one or two FB pages are roaming free on the hundreds of other pages ripping-off well-meaning sellers and traders. I saw the infamous Shane Noel on The American Cuemaker just this morning.

Good luck.