View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
paultex
AzB Silver Member
paultex has a reputation beyond reputepaultex has a reputation beyond reputepaultex has a reputation beyond reputepaultex has a reputation beyond reputepaultex has a reputation beyond reputepaultex has a reputation beyond reputepaultex has a reputation beyond reputepaultex has a reputation beyond reputepaultex has a reputation beyond reputepaultex has a reputation beyond reputepaultex has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-12-2017, 11:23 AM

Ofcourse there is a offset. There's always an offset because any visual method involving edges or contact points lines you up thick from a mechanical standpoint unless you twist out of the shot to make the ball go in the hole.

You got to get the hell out of your own way some how to stroke truly down the line and I got no problem with twisting because it puts a different effect on the cb for needed position and is also user friendly for pocketing balls, but both have to be mastered, amongst a bunch of other things, because sometimes shooting down the true line is paramount for certain effects.

Stan is 100% right when he said that its inevitable that a player with no instruction, will eventually start offsetting from the side or angling their cue to make balls because that is the nature of dealing with spheres from the human side of things.

Stan is the only one ive seen who has addressed the truth that most good players, if not all, sweep into their shots and that is the truth.

Stan is a genius for noticing this and then delving deep into it and letting the natural progression through understanding, eventually lead to a efficient visual sweep because in reality, its not a mechanical demand, but a visual criteria that the eyes lead and the body follows.

But how much to offset or pivot as Stan said, and that's where the objectivety debate starts because imo, Stan fills that gap with something else in the form of what I call elbow in or out.

I would like to see Stan address this very important subject in a video because its a reality that is there and ive yet to see anyone address it in detail.

This I believe if done correctly eliminates alot of needed tweaking and I believe Stan when he says there's no tweaking needed or to the extent of most people including myself.

I be tweaking dat launch point platform like a mo'fo mang cuz my systems be complex, my style be impetuous, I wanna eat his children, praise be to ALLAH!

No, im not muslim or a canibal, just a Mike Tyson quote I found entertaining.

Enjoy. Have a nice day ya'll.