View Single Post
Old
  (#40)
one stroke
AzB Silver Member
one stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-31-2019, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
That is EXACTLY it and I've said that for years.

Everybody was trying to break the record under different conditions.

I'm not talking about different weather conditions outside, either.

I'm NOT accepting the explanation that a table like Willie used isn't available somewhere. With the thousands and thousands of tables Brunswick produced, there has to be plenty of similar tables out there.

How hard would it have been for someone to have obtained one (probably for cheap, if not free) and then set it up with the same type of rails and cloth?

If the right request was made in the appropriate circles, a table probably would have been DONATED for the cause at NO COST.

Everybody is claiming Willie's run was easier because of the table, etc. If it was EASIER, then why was everyone trying to do it under different conditions that were "supposedly" harder?

I'm not disputing that he ran 626 balls.

I'm just pointing out the differences.

Now that John has ran 626 on a 9-footer, it should be a piece of cake for him to run 527 on an 8-footer.

Set up the same table and hand John (or anybody else) a Rambow and tell them to go for it.
Iím simply not a take thing at face value kinda guy in anything,Iím simply not starting today ,