View Single Post
Old
  (#70)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-20-2019, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justnum View Post
Scientists and Engineers can figure out how to cure diseases, prolong life and even travel to the Moon.

A lot of money is trying to sell me that people can't figure out how to clean pollution and climate change.

Climate change is happening. Can it be stopped or reversed? Why don't all the haters find out?

Discoveries in science are made daily. Despite what the forecasts for climate change estimate, it doesn't take into account human intelligence.

People can figure things out, if you just let them try.
Telling people that pollution can't be fixed, is like saying a cure for cancer will never exist. Its possible. Everyone is just waiting for that one person to break the problem up in to pieces that can be solved.

Climate change is a threat. People are address that threat in multiple ways. Using science to fix it, is never mentioned in the climate change arguments. I am betting on the future.
The most viable solution to the supposed threat you perceive is "Global Human Population Reduction"

Reducing the human population 92.5 percent solves all the perceived issues.

If you are not willing to address the root cause of the supposed problem. Then you are not serious about achieving a solution.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev