View Single Post
Old
  (#25)
barrymore
AzB Bronze Member
barrymore has a reputation beyond reputebarrymore has a reputation beyond reputebarrymore has a reputation beyond reputebarrymore has a reputation beyond reputebarrymore has a reputation beyond reputebarrymore has a reputation beyond reputebarrymore has a reputation beyond reputebarrymore has a reputation beyond reputebarrymore has a reputation beyond reputebarrymore has a reputation beyond reputebarrymore has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-13-2019, 11:04 AM

I know exactly when the Milne cue was made! I ordered it from Ernie in 1966. I owned Mothers
Family Billiards in Sherman Oaks,Ca and ordered the cue for a friend /customer Darryl Milne. In those years Ernies shop was a couple of blocks from the pool room. That was the start of a 50Plus year relationship with Ernie that has continued to this day. In fact I worked with Ernie for short period and was lucky to learn many things about making pool cues. He was a great teacher!! I use that knowledge today making pool cues for select friends AND CUSTOMER. Great fun and very rewarding experience. Shoot Pool Not People !! was our slogan and still is.