View Single Post
bca
Old
  (#32)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

bca - 01-16-2020, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Althair View Post
OK - cue ball and 15th ball (break ball or play safety). You spot the object ball on the head spot and play the cue ball from in the kitchen. My question is: IS THE OBJECT BALL LOCATED ON THE HEAD SPOT LEGAL TO SHOOT AT? My impression is that a ball ON the head string is not "in" the kitchen and should be a legal shot. But I'm having difficulty finding the right answer in the official BCA rules. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-A600U using Tapatalk
Yes the bca rule book is awkward, we need a new governing body for Pocket Billiards. Maybe they know u cannot play straight pool in one of their bar leagues - so they display the rules in a difficult manner? I really don't think that 14.1 fits into their business plan or model of promoting bar leegs'.

One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil - or gravity for the matter.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 01-16-2020 at 03:37 PM.