View Single Post
Old
  (#45)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-17-2020, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysnake View Post
I believe John did it. He ran 100 balls more than Mosconi, it's on video, and hopefully one day I'll see it. His effort and achievement are astounding.

I really appreciate all of the commentary (mostly negative) on this thread. It is truly unfortunate that this is the only platform available for doubters and believers alike to complain or voice concern about John's claim. So I have a small request for the doubters. Please, please complain more. Complain louder. Be more confrontational. Show the world how much you love and care about the game by tearing down this obvious fakery and cover up (or supporting John, if it's real and legitimate). Please let's get to the truth about this run.
Cs

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

OK, here you go -- to me his effort was not unlike Kipchoge recently breaking the 2 hour marathon mark.

Kipchoge, a fabulous runner, used every trick in the book, including a flat, straight course; a cool, windless day; specialized shoes unreleased to the public from Nike; and a team of runners who ran in front and in back of him to reduce drag, with laser point markers projected on to the road from a pace car to show the way.

All that's fine I suppose... if you don't care about the spirit of the record.

So whaddahey. Let's get some guy to do a run, with a wide-mouth table, polishing the balls every rack, and with shaved slates that allow an OB to track into the pocket no matter how poorly hit. Or how about a down hill marathon?

Still the record, right?

Lou Figueroa