Does the cueball deflect more on leap years?

BPG24

Banned
JoeyInCali said:
I think they deflect more this year.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

In fact, I read an article about it on www.crazyshtyouwouldn'tbelieveaboutleapyear's.com

You should check it out :D

Last edited:

thedude

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:

You should see cue ball deflection the years that Haley's comet passes by. Its like every time you hit the cue ball you might as well be doing a masse shot.

mmwtdh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read that is only caused by the mass of the first 2 months of the year...... could be true.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
All this is true

All this is true but what really makes a cue ball go crazy are the days with a neap tide.

Hu

thedude

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ShootingArts said:
All this is true but what really makes a cue ball go crazy are the days with a neap tide.

Hu

Lets not even talk about neap tides... Look at my avatar. Nuff said about cue balls and neap tides.

pooldogue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
Joey im hoping its the "leap year" versus you changing youre cues construction and "softening up" the play of them...................:eek: :cool:

enzo

Banned
the cueball is only affected by the moon's gravitational pull, which varies like the tides. those bad nights when youre missing everything it is pulling directly left or right.

ugotda8

Pool Room Owner
Silver Member
Leaping

I dunno about all of this. I am sure there must be something to it. I mean, when there's a reference to it on the internet...it MUST be true.

All I really know is this. When cue ball deflection causes me to miss, I definitely Leap! :D

FLICKit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! The stories of all the various misconceptions about pool is actually true. Can't believe all the rumors that people believe.

Looks like we might need another Jacksonville project to prove/disprove the aforementioned theories...

;)

Please. No flame wars on this topic.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
chinese cubans?

shinyballs said:
I think there will be less deflection this year because Castro retired. :rolleyes:

According to the way they talked in the old movies I suppose Cubans of Chinese or Japanese descent would deflect to the US!

Hu

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Weren't we

suppose to have a 'Sadie Hawkins' day in leap year. I was waiting on a girl that wanted to reshape my tip for me.