View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
TXsouthpaw
My tush hog
TXsouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeTXsouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeTXsouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeTXsouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeTXsouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeTXsouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeTXsouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeTXsouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeTXsouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeTXsouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeTXsouthpaw has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

11-03-2009, 06:10 PM

Is there a paypal I can make a donation to?

I know its gotta be hard to find homes for rotties cause people just dont understand them and stigmatize them as bad dogs But theyre some of the best dogs in the world. Id make the tourney if I could but I cant. Ill do the next best thing though Ill donate the money I made at the weekly tourneys here last week to the foundation.(its a nice size chunk too I won one and took 3rd in 2 others) Let me know. Thanks

oh yeah and bump for the pups.

When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience.- Proverb

Last edited by TXsouthpaw; 11-03-2009 at 06:16 PM.