New Randy Mobley Cue

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Eric,

I missed my annual trip to Vegas on the company dime this year, too busy with other projects. I do have a free ticket on SouthWest and was thinking about coming to Sin City if that big one pocket tournament comes off as planned.

Thanks again for the nice comments.
-don

If i'm not in Vegas I'll come see you. The economy in Vegas is so bad I have to go, I'll be to old before it comes around-if it comes around.:)

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
I ordered a cue from Randy a couple of years ago and it was due this December, there was a bit of a mix up on the design and he ended up making this cue. While it may be considered down right plain to some of the big boy collectors (Will, Eric, Tikkler, Big-Tattoo and a few others) it is a little fancier than I generally play with. Well long story short...I could not wait any longer and went ahead and picked up this cue. Thanks go out to Randy for making an incredible cue and thanks to Jamie Wernsman for brokering the deal with zero hassles as usual. Jamie is always great to work with on any cue deal:thumbup::thumbup:

Here are a few pictures, thanks to Randy and Jamie. I played with the cue this weekend with and the hit is every bit as awesome as I expected.

Thanks Again Randy and Jamie you guys are top-notch:D:D

View attachment 165122

View attachment 165123

Now thats a pretty cool location for a nice shooting :grin-square:

Excellent Pics and great Cue

Enjoy it Dude

Berny:)

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Hi Don,

Great, great cue! Glad to see you finally found your keeper, and this one is staying with you!

It looks great, and I know it plays great too. I`ll hit some with it at Shooter`s next time I see you.

Have a great Christmas and New Years!

Will

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the kind comments, Eric, Robert, Will, Ralf, Bob, Berny, Chuck, and Chris. I have played two long sessions with the cue now and I could not be happier with the feel and playability of the cue.

Happy and safe holidays to all of you fine gentleman.
-don

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i would like to have a cue like this or even a plain Hoppe of Randy's
looks like a real dandy

dean

mudball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AWESOME cue Don! Hope you had a great holiday (sure looks like it ;)). You going to Derby?

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is my cue and it is for sale at a tremendous price
call 214 477 7323

dean

call 972 267 7323
cell is charging

Last edited:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
After a long journey it went well in my Hands :grin:
I wanted this Beauty so long but with many health problems I can't afford.
When I get it from my Buddy Grant I had to shape the tip first, much mushrooming and flat, but when I shapes the tip and give him a nice radius it PLAYS.
It plays now same as the Red Warrior, thanks Randy for built awesome looking and playing Cues.
Ralf

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After a long journey it went well in my Hands :grin:
I wanted this Beauty so long but with many health problems I can't afford.
When I get it from my Buddy Grant I had to shape the tip first, much mushrooming and flat, but when I shapes the tip and give him a nice radius it PLAYS.
It plays now same as the Red Warrior, thanks Randy for built awesome looking and playing Cues.
Ralf

Congrats....4 shafts?
btw...Red Warrior?
:grin: