*Rare* Runde-era Rosewood Schon R2 *sharp points and stitch rings*

macneilb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Classic Runde-era Schon from the 1980's. This is a rare rosewood R2 with sharp points and stitch rings. Cue is a true player's cue and it shows..dirty original linen wrap and lots of player dings and dents. Original shaft with yellow micarta ferrule. I don't know what it is about these old Schon's but they play incredible. I prefer cues original, but a refinish and this cue would be a knockout player.

Weight: 19.7 oz
Length: 58 inches (29 inch even split)
Pin: 5/16x14 piloted SS
Tip Diameter: 11.9mm

Butt rolls straight. The shaft has the slightest of taper rolls. It's hard to notice and nowhere near enough to affect playability, but I want to mention it as I know many are sticklers for even the slightest variance. Shaft also has dings and a thin sugar mark near the joint collar which I tried to show in photos. I can send a video of the cue rolling if interested.

Price is SPF shipped in the CONUSA

Any questions feel free to let me know. Thank you.

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
This cue just screams player

It didn't belong to some banger
What stories it could tell.

You don't have to ask if it plays good

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It looks just like the one I sold on here a couple years ago (mistake, still not over it...)

I ended up with this cue as part of my collection. Its headed off for a refinish in the near future. Sorry but it's not for sale.

LightsOut

Jason
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
too bad. I'd love to have it back, not refinished and in the same condition I sold it in. I do understand not wanting to sell it, I shouldn't have parted with it to begin with...