FS~ 3x5 Custom Leather Case...Priced Right!

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
This is a Custom made leather case that I picked up a while back.. It doesn't have a makers name on it but it's definetly a quality case in very good condition..I have taken good care of it..The leather just below the top is starting to sag a little but it just needs to be glued to the tube and it would be fine..That never really bothered me because I was just using it for my daily case... Pictures will show what a nice case this is....Please keep in mind that the shipping is expensive on these cases so this is a pretty sweet deal with shipping included..
Dropped to $275 Shipped USA

Attachments

• IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,538
  • IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,536
  • IMG_1249.jpg
    IMG_1249.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,533
  • IMG_1251.jpg
    IMG_1251.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1,541
  • IMG_1252.jpg
    IMG_1252.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,526
Last edited:

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
95   2   0
Fine custom leather 3x5 case...WHO DID IT ?

Do you have ANY idea who made it? Any markings/logos or such on or around the case? Is it old enough to have the leather starting to crack or give way?

Thanks,

It must be the pictures cause this is a very nice case for that money.. Hmmm.

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
Do you have ANY idea who made it? Any markings/logos or such on or around the case? Is it old enough to have the leather starting to crack or give way?

Thanks,

The case is not maker marked.. The leather is not cracking anywhere..It is in very good shape.

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
95   2   0
3x5 case

Also, what is the total length and will accommodate the cues/shafts WITH joint protectors? Do the butts and shaft go either direction into the tubes?

The case is not maker marked.. The leather is not cracking anywhere..It is in very good shape.

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
Also, what is the total length and will accommodate the cues/shafts WITH joint protectors? Do the butts and shaft go either direction into the tubes?

Case will accomodate 29" shafts and butts with JP's.. This is a nice case..If you don't like it send it back and i will refund your money..